Food Industry Software
The SoftTrace Food Industry software suite solves the performance management, process control, quality, traceability, product safety, yield and risk management challenges of the Food industry.
It provides an integrated, real-time view of supply chain, manufacturing and quality data in a single system:
- Achieve optimal data management and real-time control in the areas of ingredients intake and inventory, product manufacturing and packaging control - with an associated focus on efficient quality data recording and traceability.
- Full systems integration leading to a reduction in paper records, optimal use of existing resources and elimination of the risk of human error.
- Gain valuable insights into process and manufacturing performance - including daily production costs and yield analysis by process area and production run, yield variation on individual units etc. - to increase operational efficiency and profits.
- Establish optimal production levels and exercise tighter controls on inventory quantities via full validation of ingredient usage and automatic updates on quantities held.
- Track and monitor raw materials / ingredients received and released into the manufacturing process.
- Achieve real-time access to quality data on tanker, silo, in-process, product tank, product vat, bulk product, effluent and environmental analysis for improved process control and cost reduction.
- Track, integrate and control in-process data to product tank / individual vat level.
- Achieve best practice quality management and traceability from raw material intake to finished product labelling, picking and dispatch.
- Monitor and control waste.
- Manage purchasing and sales order processing.
- Achieve lot-specific inventory management efficiencies and optimise product values to increase profits.
- Achieve bi-directional traceability with enhanced rapid response, product recall and brand protection capabilities.