Yields and Plant Performance
SoftTrace Food and Beverage provides instant access to:
- Performance and yield analysis by process area.
- Performance and yield analysis by production run(s).
Full Electronic Traceability
Traceability differentiates commodity products in competitive marketplaces. SoftTrace Food and Beverage provides effortless access to all quality and traceability data, forward and backward, from any point in the traceability chain.
SoftTrace Food and Beverage maintains the integrity of the traceability chain from farm collection to tanker, silo, product tank / individual vats / filling lines to the finished product, inventory and customer dispatches. It validates data entered into the system in real-time to ensure compliance with quality rules, enforce best practice and maintain full traceability.
Superior Plant Management
Each module in the SoftTrace Traceability and Quality Management Software suite is easily configured to reflect existing business processes. Decision making information is readily accessible via a series of enquiry screens as well as a suite of pre-defined and user defined reporting and graphing options.
- Determine daily production performance, costs and yields.
- Provide a daily plant yield analysis across all products and processes.
- Monitor performance and yield to product level.
- Establish the quality and grade of each pallet of finished product to optimise the allocation of product to customer specification.
- Monitor and control wastage.
- Monitor and control environmental load.
- Establish optimal production levels.
- Achieve full production traceability by dispatch.
- Achieve superior product recall capabilities.
A Traceability and Quality Management Software Solution for the Food and Beverage Industry
SoftTrace Food and Beverage Industry software suite solves the quality, traceability, product safety, yield and risk management challenges of the Food and Beverage industry. It tracks and integrates quality and yield data from raw material receipts, manufacturing processes, packing, finished goods, storage and dispatch. Within minutes you can identify all raw material batches and equipment used to manufacture your finished products. By installing SoftTrace Food and Beverage at your manufacturing facility you will:
- Increase operational efficiency and profits.
- Meet legislative and consumer demands.
- Maximise your crisis management capabilities.
- Guarantee customer confidence and achieve a significant competitive advantage.
Discover how leading players in the industry are using the SoftTrace Quality management and Traceability Software to meet their challenges and increase profitability:
- Tracking and monitoring raw materials received and released into the manufacturing process.
- Tracking, integrating and controlling in-process data to product tank / individual vat level.
- Ensuring traceability to the finished product.
- Managing purchasing and sales order processing.
- Managing inventory and optimising product values to increase profits.
Industry case studies – SoftTrace in action
A modular, customisable solution
The individual SoftTrace modules add up to a plant-wide data collection and management system. The suite can be implemented on a modular basis to create a system with the required degree of flexibility to meet the specific needs and budget of individual customers in the Food and Beverage industry. SoftTrace Food and Beverage can be deployed as a single quality solution set or as part of an integrated system. Using application program interface (API) technology, all of the SoftTrace modules integrate easily with existing ERP, plant automation systems and laboratory instruments to provide full forwards and backwards traceability and an effective risk and crisis management tool.
- SoftTrace Raw Materials – capture data at the intake point / weigh area and monitor and control raw material movements including silo management. Quality control the release of bulk raw materials to intake bays. Segregate raw materials by type, source or harvest zone. Integrate with harvest zone data, intake tank management, scales, producer payment and yield data. Integrate raw material quality data with all other operational areas.
- SoftTrace LIMS – real-time access to all key areas such as, tanker, silo, in-process product tanks, in-process finished goods, effluent and environmental analysis. Temperature, container wash, media control, calibration and concession records. CIP, acid and dipping tank analysis. Evolution records and graphing. Waste and effluent monitoring. Integrate easily with laboratory instruments, plant automation, MES, bar-coding and ERP systems.
- SoftTrace In-Process – track, integrate and control all manufacturing data to product tank / individual vat level for instant data access. Configure process control records to reflect existing manufacturing make sheets. Automatically import in-process quality analysis results from SoftTrace LIMS. Integrate with process automation systems to track all equipment used, key performance events and provide a trend analysis for continuous monitoring of plant performance. Ensure traceability from the product tank / individual vats / filling lines to the finished product.
- SoftTrace Inventory Management – effectively manage inventory, optimise product values and increase profits. A full profile of the quality of all finished products to individual pack level. Integrate with all other modules to complete the production traceability chain by providing an electronic link between the process control sheets, packing, quality and inventory records. Interface to business and financial systems for financial recording and invoicing.