SoftTrace will be at Booth 627 during the CIC 2019 Conference in Madison Wisconsin (April 17-18). The Wisconsin CIC is the event where over 2,400 Dairy industry leaders gather to share information about the latest in cheese technology, new products, whey opportunities, product safety and all of the issues affecting the industry. The hosts - WCMA and Wisconsin CDR promise an exciting event.
Email Anthony to prearrange a meeting or call him on our US Toll free number.
From raw material / ingredient intake and process allocation all the way through manufacturing and product grading to finished product dispatch. SoftTrace offers Dairy manufacturers the necessary flexibility missing from generic LIMS solutions. Download our new SoftTrace Quality Module Fact Sheet.
SoftTrace MilkData meets the specific milk testing requirements of the Dairy industry. It records and monitors the volume and composition of milk tanker loads and farm tanks. It caters for farmer payment, tanker, individual clow and herd recording analysis.
- Dynamic interfaces to milk testing instruments, 3rd party (milk payments & ERP etc.) and external regulatory systems.
- Meeting a range of analysis needs: milk payment, tanker load, individual cow, herd analysis.
- Volume, quality and composition analysis for individual supplier collections.
- Real-time, automated data capture and graphing of results from laboratory instruments.
- Supplier enquiry dashbaord (for a comprehensive profile of individual suppliers).
- Animal disease testing analysis, certification, alerts and reporting.
- Full geometric management including automatic alerts, enquiry and reporting functionality.
- Barcode management (for supplier, tanker and intake labels).
- Farm quality management system (inspections and certification).
- Farm water sample analysis, reports and email alerts.
- Antibiotics purchase monitoring.
- Tanker load collection management.
- TCM analysis, trending, certification, reports and email alerts.
- Brucellosis testing management.
- Current and historical results by test, milk deliveries, payment grade, current geometric status and results.
- Full supplier analysis history cross referenced to volumes supplied.
- Sample scheduling, sample reception, sample date validation and variance analysis.
- OLE links to standard operating procedures and testing methods.
- Automated communications including SMS messaging and emails.
- Comprehensive suite of reports, enquiries and graphs.
- Archive system.
- Full system security.
Download the SoftTrace MilkData Fact Sheet