Use SoftTrace In-Process with SoftTrace Raw Materials, LIMS, Average Weights and Inventory Management for a total quality management and traceability software solution
Discover how leading players in your industry are using the SoftTrace quality management and traceability software to meet their challenges and increase profitability
SoftTrace In-Process tracks, integrates and controls manufacturing data to sub-batch level
SoftTrace In-Process is a production management system designed specifically to meet the needs of those industries that require batch quality traceability from the raw material / ingredient intake stage through manufacturing to the finished product units. It acts as the control centre for all data associated with the manufacturing process, and provides instant access to detailed quality information on the make-up of any batch of bulk finished product to the packed finished product units.
In SoftTrace In-Process, process control records are custom configured to reflect existing processes and records – such as raw material usage, batch control, ingredients usage, checklists and CIP.
Integration with SoftTrace LIMS provides a full profile of all test results associated with raw materials released into the manufacturing process as well as in-process quality analysis results. Real-time validation guarantees that the quality traceability chain remains intact and cannot be inadvertently broken by oversight or human error.
SoftTrace In-Process interfaces with 3rd party process automation systems to track all equipment deployed, the key performance events for each instrument and provide a trend analysis for the continuous monitoring of plant performance.
Alerts generated by predefined production conditions are automatically brought to the attention of key personnel via mobile phone, email, pager or on-screen alerts.
All stages of the manufacturing process are visible to management on a real-time basis.
- Data control to batch and sub-batch level.
- Full batch traceability from finished goods to raw materials / ingredients.
- Record raw material, ingredients, packaging and process inputs (including multi-stage processes).
- Configurable, user defined process control records (makesheets).
- User defined popup screens for additional information (CIP, pasteurisation, calibrations etc.).
- Production scheduling (with a link to sales and inventory records to generate manufacturing orders).
- Integrate with SoftTrace LIMS to log samples and view results from the production floor.
- Integrate with SoftTrace Inventory Management to automatically generate a work-in-progress record.
- Integrate with plant automation systems.
- Integrate with the packing line data.
- Track all product movement by quantity and batch code.
- Barcode labelling.
- User configurable, alert functionality.
- Real-time validation.
- Real-time trends and analysis information based on laboratory and process automation data.
- Automatic update of finished goods inventory.
- A comprehensive suite of enquiries, reports and graphs.