Use SoftTrace LIMS with SoftTrace Raw Materials, In-Process, Average Weights and Inventory Management for a total quality management and traceability software solution
Discover how leading players in your industry are using the SoftTrace quality management and traceability software to meet their challenges and increase profitability
SoftTrace LIMS Features
- Parameterised and configurable.
- Unique spreadsheet methodology.
- User defined database of tests, test specifications and worksheets.
- Automatic test / sample creation and frequency control.
- Flexible data input routines.
- Instrument interfacing and data capture library.
- Certificates of analysis / conformance documentation.
- Online methods and standard operating procedures.
- Full data access security.
- Full audit history on all results and amendments.
- Usage audit trail to operator and instrument level.
- Interfacing to manufacturing and business systems.
- Instrument calibration and event management tool.
- Flexible graphing (SPC)and reporting options.
Install SoftTrace LIMS and achieve:
- Real-time monitoring and validation of all quality analysis data from raw material to shipped finished product.
- Full, electronic quality management and traceability.
- Significant cost reductions and increased operational efficiency.
- Guaranteed data integrity via automatic data capture and automatic results calculations.
- Increased security with a usage audit trail to operator and instrument level and a full audit history on all results and amendments.
- Enhanced decision making capabilities through full integration with all operational areas and immediate access to all quality management data, historical data, statistics and graphs.
- Demonstrable traceability and regulatory compliance.
- A higher degree of customer focus.
SoftTrace LIMS – effective, enterprise-wide management of quality data to meet process manufacturing demands
SoftTrace LIMS was designed for process manufacturers. It is a flexible, industrial strength laboratory system. It meets the specific analysis and data integration demands of process manufacturers, across a range of industries.
As a central repository for all quality information throughout the manufacturing facility, SoftTrace LIMS facilitates raw materials, in-process, finished goods, effluent and environmental analysis. It ensures adherence to quality standards at all stages of the manufacturing process. The real-time transfer of quality data guarantees a complete overview of all relevant data, total confidence regarding quality data integrity and optimal operational efficiency:
- Raw materials, in-process, environmental and finished product analysis.
- Raw material analytical results validation and monitoring.
- Real-time monitoring of production quality data.
- Early warning, real-time non-conformance alerts and quality incidents monitoring.
- A comprehensive quality profile of all finished products.
SoftTrace LIMS has been designed specifically for the process manufacturing environment and requires no costly customisation to meet current and emerging manufacturing challenges.
A secure, configurable platform for full quality traceability from raw materials to shipped finished product
SoftTrace LIMS has been designed to meet evolving business requirements, automate laboratory records, integrate with all operational areas and provide a platform for full quality traceability.
SoftTrace LIMS is highly configurable, flexible and user friendly. Its intuitive, graphical interface makes it easy to use, manage and customise. The user-defined test database, test specifications and dynamic worksheets can be configured to reflect existing manual recording systems and specific work processes, as well as accommodate business change:
- Spreadsheet layout provides users with a familiar and efficient mode of data entry.
- Build user defined, dynamic worksheets with variable test frequencies, establish a frequency table for each individual test and upper and lower limit test specifications.
- Restrict data entry. The worksheets are easily parameterised so that an entire sheet can be completed on the system by several users at different stages in the verification process without any user having to view or input information which is not immediately relevant to them. Result input can be configured to restrict inputs to specific values and formats.
- Automatically record result deviations throughout all stages of the testing process.
- Avail of a full audit history on each result. Amendments are flagged, by a colour change, for the attention of the Quality Manager during validation.
- Link a table of standard and free text comments.
- Define your own amendment reason codes and link these to any data entered on the system.
- Attach Microsoft Word and PDF based standard operating procedures and quality manuals and make them available at the click of a button.
Integrate all operational areas and instruments for a full quality profile
SoftTrace LIMS integrates with all operational areas throughout the manufacturing facility to provide local and centralised laboratory operations, streamline efficiencies and improve quality data access throughout. It integrates fully with laboratory instruments, plant automation, MES, barcoding and ERP systems to provide accurate and timely quality information.